Sunday, September 21, 2008

A little movement

Few seconds before I wrote this post, I deleted a text-widget, which described about this blog and information about who I am. I did it not because I ashamed of the description, but I felt something negative that gave me no help to write stories of my daily life gratefully! It was melancholic sphere, which dominated my writings, had entrapped me so much due to the display of the description right on the first view of this page! It set me up into that negative impact. So, I moved it into the first post of this blog.

Maybe it does not make this blog more popular and eye-catching. No problem with that, and I don't care! I just care of the grateful-living spirit to be the mean soul of the writings I post on here. A little movement for the bigger change! I hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com